So the kittehs are not all bad, you know. A friend today remarked at how I had been referring to “the kittens” as pests, homewreckers, a nuisance … He kindly didn’t use those words yet it is true. He was not mistaken. So let me set the record straight.
It’s my humor which misleads. It is my way of blogging – usually. My thoughts are also true. But this is not all.
The kittehs are precious and sweet and they make me joyful MUCH more than they make me anything else. The are a privilege to care for.
(They are also going to be gone by this weekend if I’m to host the houseguests I intend to host next weekend. No kitten wants to be squashed underfoot and no human wants to smell litterbox.)
So here, therefore, are some phrases and vignettes:
- The other evening as I left them for the bedroom, each one in turn came to me for a scratch and a smooch.
- Pepe has sat on my shoulder and purred into my ear. (DARling.)
- Spot follows me around the house.
- One of them reaches for me under the door in the morning.
- They all trust and seek out Chloe.
And so here, therefore, are some photos of the little ankle biters in their most angelic aspects.