First – the cutest thing: I woke up one morning with my 9 week old kitteh sleeping on the back of my neck, IN my hair, and happily. She may have been purring. It was altogether a lovely experience.
And now, other things kitteh loves to play with:
- rubber bands (broken)
- hair bands/ties
- tin foil balls
- pipe cleaners (lots of fun to watch, too)
- little bows
- dust bunnies (not that they are plentiful in my house)
- anyone’s fingers
- my toes (biting, ouch)
- towels on racks that apparently should be on the floor
- bags – any variety
- the air – a pretend friend (i. e. nothing visible – cute!)
- her tail and back paws
- hand bags and contents
- sunglass earpieces (tasty!)
- Chloe, the perfect dog
- just about anything else she encounters.
No cost/low cost entertainment for kitty. Yay!
So. You’ve figured out I’ve adopted one of the four kittens that I had fostered.
Well what was I to do? She GAZED at me! She followed me around. She seemed to think I was a goddess.
I have given her many names – the root name is Grace. That is because, a) a friend suggested “Gracie Lou Freebush” from that movie and, b) … she, the kitten, reminds me very VERY much of Grace … Grace from God. She’s such a gift. Lovely.
Gracie Lou. Gracie Love. Gracie Belly (for her round kitten belly) …
Last but not least, she and Chloe get along wonderfully.
Many pictures to follow!